Did you ever wonder what the right insurance is for your personal watercraft? Don't let your adventure be cut short because you didn't get the right coverage for your summer fun! Your homeowner's or auto policy may not adequately cover your personal watercraft. Lucky for you, Precision Insurance Agency has the carriers that can help you properly protect both you and your personal watercraft.
We've got you covered:
- Liability and physical damage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your personal watercraft (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Liability Only. The "only" option allows you to make the decision if the liability coverage is all you want. You decide.
- Pollution liability coverage. This covers unintentional oil or fuel spills for which you are legally responsible because of an accident.
- Water sports liability. This is automatically included with your policy, for bodily injury or property damage caused by someone towed by your watercraft for activities such as waterskiing, knee boarding, wake boarding or tubing.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important with boat insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a personal watercraft accident.
- Accessory Coverage. For things like racks, windshields and additional permanent accessories that weren't originally provided by the manufacturer.
- Uninsured watercraft. This provides coverage for bodily injury for accidents, where you are entitled to recover from an uninsured watercraft.
- Towing and Assistance. We will pay for towing or assistance expenses you incur while on the road or in the water.
- Increased limits on liability. You can choose to add additional limits on your liability insurance.
- Trailer coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your personal watercraft (up to carrier policy limits).